Thursday, November 6, 2008

We Bought A House!

Well, as many of you may know, Chris and I bought a house! It was a foreclosure so we got a great deal - but the house was in such bad shape! The floors were disgusting, the walls had writing all over them, and the windows looked like they had been egged! I'm sure that we will have enough work to keep us occupied for months to come - we have even had to scour our cabinets because they were covered with who knows what! Luckily, Chris' dad works for a plumbing company and my dad is a contractor/realtor. Both of our families helped out soo much! We still don't have baseboards or doors put back in yet (we have to paint them) but we are living in the house and loving it! I wish we had remembered to take before and after pictures, because the difference is unbelievable! We are so grateful to be here and we are excited to start attending our new ward on Sunday. I'll post pictures of the house when it is finally finished.

2 comments:

Angee said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Isn't it exciting? I hope you are doing well. Joanna and I wanted to have a girl's night some time soon. You'll have to let me know when you can do it. Kristi is blessing the boys this weekend if you wanted to come and see them. Her church is at 9:00 I think.

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Yea! You have a blog now too! :) Adam and I were thinkin we all need to get together again sometime soon. We were thinkin maybe going to the temple lights like we used to do in HS.